Skip to navigation
Skip to content
8-Port Switches, Networking Equipment, Switches, TP-Link
TP-Link 8-Port Fast Ethernet Desktop Switch (TL-SF1008D)
- Input Type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by ISPs such as MTNL, BSNL, Airtel,Hathway,ACT Fibrenet,Spectranet and neighbourhood cable operator
- 8 10/100Mbps auto negotiation RJ45 ports supports auto MDI/MDIX, green ethernet technology saves the power up to 60% and IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case desktop design, plug and play no configuration required, non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput and auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging and auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps, 100Mbps hardware,
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation, desktop design and plug and play design simplifies installation
48-Port Switches, TP-Link
TP-Link JetStream 52-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch with 48-Port PoE+(TL-SG3452P)
- 384 W PoE Budget: 48× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 48× gigabit RJ45 ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management