APC BV1000I-MS EASY UPS. Defend your home communication devices and family PCs against damage and file destruction from unexpected power grid changes, including surges and even lightning. Our worry-free UPS backup and APC surge protectors deliver industrial-strength protection and reliability for your most important electronics.
APC BV1000I-MS Features
BV1000I-MS – Uninterruptible Power Supply 1000VA (AVR, 4 Universal Outlets)
For home and small office customers APC by Schneider Electric delivers a new category of UPSs designed for the essential power protection needs even in the most unstable power conditions.
Power backup and surge protection
APC Easy UPS BV Series is a versatile UPS developed to handle inconsistent power conditions.
It delivers flexible design for both high and low powered devices.
Capable of powering low power devices such as your modem, router, or VOIP as well as high power devices such as PCs, and gaming consoles.
Maximum power output 1000 VA / 600 W.
4 x universal, multi-socket battery backup outlets. Estimated runtime at 120 watts load – 17 minutes.
Easy to use – one step battery connector
Cold start function – allows you to reboot the UPS even when there is no utility power available.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Corrects voltage dips and surges to safe levels which is especially important for regions with poor power. This also saves battery life by correcting sustained voltage fluctuations without losing battery power.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Corrects voltage dips and surges to safe levels
- Reliable surge protection – protects your valuable electronic devices against damaging surges
- Wide outlet spacing – allows you to connect bulky transformers without blocking other outlets.
- Compact size – accommodates installation in a variety of environments
- Intelligent off-mode charging -continues to charge the battery even when the UPS is off
- Easy to use – one step battery connector