APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA RM 230V (SURT15KRMXLI). APC Smart-UPS RT is a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. This flexible form factor allows standardization across multiple applications. High power internal chargers allow virtually unlimited additional matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands of business-critical systems. Customers with harsh power environments looking for extremely tight voltage and frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction typical of double conversion online topology will get them in the Smart-UPS RT.
APC Smart-UPS RT 15kVA Features
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Scalable runtimeAllows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Hot-swappable batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdownAutomatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery chargingProlongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility.Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management.Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available.Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leaderProvides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Power conditioningProtects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Safety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Frequency and voltage regulationGives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breakerEasy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Generator compatibleEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Audible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Predicitive failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notificationWarns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- User-replaceable batteriesIncreases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-testPeriodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Flash upgradeable firmwareInstall maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Plug-and-Play external batteriesEnsures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- InfraStruXure Manager CompatibleEnables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- SmartSlotCustomize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicatorsQuickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivityProvides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageableProvides remote power management of the UPS over the network.