Use the APC Smart SMC1000I UPS protect your file servers, minicomputers, network switches, hubs and Point of Sale systems, as well as the data stored within them. It offers a range of features to ensure that your critical systems are powered up, and safeguards your productivity. It features 8 IEC 320 C13 output connectors and a 7 minute battery run time.
The uninterruptable power supply provides temporary battery power when utility power is out, and automatically restarts connected equipment when the power returns. It lets you know the month and year that the battery will need to be replaced, so that you can plan for maintenance in advance. It also warns you when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
You can use the green mode for more efficient operation; this mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions, without compromising on protection. For the energy-conscious, the energy meter provides data such as actual kilowatt hours of usage. The charge voltage can be regulated according to battery temperature in order to lengthen the battery life.
An intuitive LCD interface provides user-friendly navigation so that you can configure the UPS locally and with ease. You can also remotely manage the UPS over a network. It features LED status indicators so you can easily see the power status, and overall provides comprehensive protection for all your business IT needs.
- APC Smart-UPS C 1000VA LCD 230V Uninterruptible Power Supply
- CD with software
- User Manual
- USB cable
APC SMC1000I UPS Features
- Intuitive LCD interface – Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date – Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- InfraStruXure Central compatible – Enables centralized management via APC InfraStruXure® Central.
- SmartSlot – Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable – Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity – Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC’s Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Resettable circuit breakers – Enables a quick recovery from overload events
- Hot-swappable batteries – Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification – Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test – Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown – Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points – Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity – Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- Audible alarms – Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries – increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity – Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging – Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) – Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management – Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved – Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Power conditioning – Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Network manageable – Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity – Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Predictive failure notification – Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.