APC SMC1500IC UPS Smart ,900 Watts /1500 VA,Input 230V /Output 230V, Interface Port USB.
APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS C 1500VA LCD 120V
The Smart-UPS provides abundant battery backup power, so you can work through medium length power outages. It safeguards your equipment against damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. The Smart-UPS also features automatic voltage regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltages.
The Smart-UPS also includes unique “green” features, like power-saving outlets that automatically turn off idle peripherals. A high efficiency charging system and “AVR Bypass” also reduce power consumption. With the rest of the Smart-UPS’ standard features, this is the perfect unit to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
SMC1500IC UPS Features
- Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- LCD Status Display: Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
- High online efficiency: Reduces utlility costs, generates less heat.
- Cold-start cable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Easy-to-use auto shutdown software with power and energy management features.
PowerChute Business Edition software provides safe system shutdown in the event of an extended power outage and prevents potential data corruption. Designed for exceptional usability, it provides first-time users with optimal protection based on APC industry-leading power management expertise. Users also have the option to tailor PowerChute settings for their individual circumstances. Energy cost and CO2 information provides a greater understanding of the energy consumed by protected equipment and energy plans enable cost savings. Note: Features vary by Smart-UPS model and by operating system.