APC SMC3000I UPS. An award-winning Smart-UPS provides intelligent and efficient network power protection. It is ideal for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices. The SMC3000I Smart-UPS is trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today’s multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption.
The APC Backup SMC3000i professional UPS in the entry-level segment for individual workstations, home offices and private users. Pure sine wave output on battery; Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Output power capacity 2.1 KWatts / 3.0 kVA
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
- Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
- Interface Port(s): USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).