APC SRT10KRMXLI Smart-UPS is A versatile UPS developed for the harshest power conditions in the world. Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management. The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
APC SRT10KRMXLI Features
- Rack/Tower convertible: Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Flash upgradeable firmware: Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Serial connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable: Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Frequency and voltage regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction: Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Generator compatible: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Predicitive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility: Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader: Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management: Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available: Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic internal bypass: Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Scalable runtime: Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.