D-Link Cat6 UTP 23AWG 305 M/Roll (NCB-C6UGRYR-305) solid cables are the best twisted-pair cables in the market for transmitting data over local area Networks (LANs). These cables exceed performance requirements specified by the TIA/EIA-568C.2 and IEC 60603-7-4 standards.
As streaming video and multimedia over LAN are gaining popularity, users demand faster data transmission and reduced waiting time. D-Link cables are ideal for simple, cost-effective and high-speed transmission performance. They support a higher signal-to-noise ratio, providing better reliability for current applications and higher data rates for future applications.
CAT6 cables reduce crosstalk and system noise. The superior insulation around the 23 AWG copper wires attribute to the increased performance. They can transmit data at 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit per second) with a frequency of 250 MHz and suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet and 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet).
D-Link Cat6 UTP 23AWG Features
- 4 Pairs Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- Conductor Metal: Solid Bare Copper
- Color Code: Gray
- Conductor Diameter: 0.560mm Nominal, 23 AWG
- Insulation Diameter: 0.970mm Nominal, Insulation Material: HD-PE
- Jacket Material: PVC UL94V-0/LSZH
- Cable Diameter: 6mm Nominal
- PE Central Cross separator