Dell OptiPlex 5090 MT Desktop. Intelligent business tower and small form factor desktops that deliver ultimate expandability and performance. Featuring the latest 11th Gen Intel processors.
Dell OptiPlex 5090 MT Features
Intelligence you can rely on
- OptiPlex has over 28 years of experience delivering customer-led innovation for desktops by continuously creating faster and smarter experiences. Featuring versatile, space-saving form factors with customized deployment options and up to 11th Gen Intel processors.*
- ExpressResponse: With Intel Adaptix Technology, prioritize your most important apps, so they open faster and perform better
- Intelligent Audio: Collaborate like you’re in the same room. Intelligent Audio enhances your audio quality and reduces background noises, so you can hear and be heard, creating a better conference experience for all.
- ExpressConnect: New ExpressConnect automatically joins the strongest access point and directs bandwidth to critical applications, wherever you work.
- Simple to maintain: The 5090 delivers easy access to parts without needing to remove the front bezel.
- Work confidently: Securely built with TPM 2.0 modules, chassis intrusion switch and cable covers.
- Stay Cool: Utilizing the cooling design of the front bezel, the 7090 maximizes air intake to keep your system’s temperature down.
- Power through your work: Built with 10th Generation Intel, Core i5 CPU processor and up to GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM supports for uncompromising performance.
- High speed access: Intel Optane or dual M.2 SSD options for high speed data access. Plus, the addition of a USB Type-C 3.2 Gen 2×2 (20Gbps) capable port provides 2x faster transfer speeds than previous generation.
- Intel Unite ready: Seamless collaboration to quickly start meetings and securely share wireless content without delay.
Modernize your experience with Dell Technologies Unified Workspace
- Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is the gold standard approach to helping you achieve a modernized endpoint environment and deliver an optimized end user experience. Dell’s software and services solutions integrate with current endpoint environments and provide enhanced efficiencies, actionable insights and an optimized experience across deployment, security, management and support.
- Gains from implementing Dell Technologies Unified Workspace offset hardware and IT costs*
• Modern factory provisioning and reduce deployment time by 50%*
• Comprehensive endpoint security above and below the OS
• Unified management from one console of your choice
• Predictive, proactive support to reduce support calls by up to 46%* and resolve issues 6x faster*
- Eco-Labels: This product is EPEAT Gold and ENERGY STAR qualified (on select configurations). EPEAT registration varies by country.
- Products and packaging: Dell Technologies is transitioning to products and packaging made from recycled or renewable resources, and improving products’ energy efficiency. We are also working towards reducing our greenhouse gas emissions within our operations and with our direct supply chain partners.
- Carbon footprint: One of Dell’s primary goals is to minimize our environmental impact. We aim to reduce the carbon footprint of our products throughout their lifecycle, from development to recycling and everything in between.