The Dell EMC PowerEdge R340 is a single-socket 1U rack server designed for productivity and data intensive applications for remote office/branch offices.
Dell PowerEdge R340 Features
Boost your business productivity
The R340 offers features to support your demanding and growing business needs.
- Increase performance with up to 100%* higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processor
- Scale storage and memory depending on your compute requirements
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
Scale your IT on your own terms
The R340 delivers the flexibility to increase compute, storage, and memory capacity.
- Increase compute performance and the ability to run multiple applications at the same time, by choosing either a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel Xeon E-2200 processor
- Harness data growth with up to eight internal 2.5″ hot plug HDDs or four 3.5″ hot plug HDDs
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
Simplify your IT infrastructure
Reduce the time and effort to manage IT environments by automating everyday tasks.
- Deploy multiple servers with iDRAC Group Manager, a built-in “one to many console”
- Remotely access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (with OpenManage Enterprise)
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*