The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business, that’s why we offer the entry-level practical business server. Organize your data in one central data repository
Dell PowerEdge T140 Features
Your practical, entry-level server
The T140 enables you to address common business workloads affordably.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File and print
- Mail and messaging
- Point of sale
Make IT easy
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business. You don’t have to worry about your IT infrastructure, we have IT covered.
- Work more efficiently with 50% more cores with Intel Xeon E-2200 processor, 11% faster data transfer speeds, and 20% more PCIe lanes
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist*
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency
Keep your data safe
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T140 allows you to focus on your business, we protect your data, so it is secure.
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect your data and your customer’s data
- Keep your data safe with software RAID by saving your data automatically
- Protect your server from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode
- Help data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers with System Erase of local storage