Offering value for money, the well-specified Hikvision DS-2CD2622FWD-I IP66-rated external bullet network camera with varifocal lens and full HD 1080p capability is suited to a wide range of applications. Features include true day/night functioning and built-in infrared LEDs providing up to 30m night-vision, Power-over-Ethernet for simple one cable installation, intrusion detection and line crossing analytics, dual codec, Micro-SD card recording, 3D noise reduction and digital Wide Dynamic Range. This versatile, compact-format IP camera comes supplied with Hikvision’s iVMS-4200 VMS and supports mobile viewing, offering an all-in-one solution out of the box.
Featuring a varifocal lens enabling adjustment between 113° and 33.8° horizontal viewing angle, the low-cost DS-2CD2622FWD-I outdoor bullet IP camera from Hikvision provides an attractive and flexible CCTV choice ideal for a wide range of applications. Delivering full HD 1080p video capture and ‘true’ day/night surveillance, the DS-2CD2622FWD-I provides round-the-clock smooth security footage, enhanced up to 30m at night-time by the built-in infrared LEDs. The IP66-rated casing enables external installation and protects the camera against weather damage.
The Hikvision DS-2CD2622FWD-I copes well with video capture in challenging lighting environments, with 3D noise reduction improving visibility in low light and digital Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) capturing detail in scenes with bright and dark areas. Video data can be stored internally to the MicroSD card slot (MicroSD card not included) and the camera can be installed using PoE, making the DS-2CD2622FWD-I low-cost and user friendly to set up.
Incorporating a variety of advanced analytics capabilities including line crossing, intrusion detection, motion detection and tamper alarm, the DS-2CD2622FWD-I delivers accurate security surveillance. Video can be compressed using either H.264 or MJPEG methods, to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements. iVMS-4200 software is supplied with all Hikvision cameras, providing useful video management features including e-map, remote playback and scheduled recording, whilst video can be accessed remotely using the free Hikvision iOS or Android mobile app, enabling surveillance on-the-go.
Hikvision DS-2CD2622FWD-I Camera Key features & benefits
- Varifocal lens provides flexible horizontal viewing angle between 113° to 33.8°
- Smooth, good quality video capture in full HD 1080p (25 fps)
- 24/7 surveillance, switching from colour (day) to black and white (night) mode using the IR-cut filter
- Up to 30m infrared illumination from built-in LEDs, enabling image capture in total darkness
- Copes well in challenging lighting conditions using Digital Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Reduced bandwidth and noise in low light video using 3D noise reduction technology
- IP66-rated casing enables durable outdoor installation
- Low-cost storage option to internal MicroSD card (card not included)
- Power and network connection are provided through the same cable using PoE, cutting installation costs
- Efficient file reduction using H.264, or MJPEG as an alternative
- Intelligent video provides reliable security surveillance, including line crossing, tampering alarm, motion detection and intrusion detection features
- ONVIF compliant
- Included Hikvision software
- Handy mobile viewing