- Get productive print performance at an affordable price and easily produce high-quality color results with an HP Color Laser 150A Printer.
- Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
HP Color Laser-jet 150A Features
Legendary HP quality at an affordable price
- This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
- Produce sharp text, bold blacks, and crisp color graphics.
- Rely on a high-performance laser printer at an affordable price.
Designed to fit your space
- Work efficiently with a small, compact printer – world’s smallest in-class.
Get print speeds up to 18/4 ppm.
A piece of stunning, minimal design, this laser printer is the smallest in its class. With a compact design that includes extendable flaps and trays, it is sure to fit in wherever you put it, without taking up too much space. It allows you to keep your office organised, without requiring too much effort for setting it up.
Offering a resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi, this printer operates at a printing speed up to 18ppm for black and white printing and 4ppm for colour printing. Its laser technology delivers a consistent quality of text and graphics, despite being exceptionally small. You can expect sharp letters and bold images page after page, as toner is spread evenly, in controlled amounts, so there is no risk of smearing. Its duty cycle reaches as much as 20000 pages per month.
With manual duplex printing mode, this printer can work with operating systems from Windows 7 and higher. It has a high-speed USB 2.0 port for printing directly from a flash drive. Guaranteeing a consistent level of quality, it supports different media sizes and types. You can print A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS) and Oficio sized media made of different kinds of paper, including extra heavy or bond and glossy ones.
Requires the HP-chip cartridge
This dynamic security enabled printer is designed for original HP chip cartridges only. While the printer may work with other cartridges, there is a risk of sudden malfunction and larger technical problems if you insert cartridges without an HP chip.