Impact Punch Down Tool are made from hardened blade. These blades are interchangeable and conveniently reversible. This impact punch down tool comes with an impact mechanism inside divided from the turn-able body. It also has a rugged frame with a storage compartment in the tool’s body for storing one blade. Plus, you can quickly change the blade without using a screwdriver.
PI Manufacturing’s punch down tool is used for inserting wire into punch down blocks, patch panels, keystone modules, and surface mount boxes. This tool uses an internal spring mechanism. The end tip has a removable blade, which can be interchanged to different sizes and selection based on the task at hand. Using the punch down tool, a wire is pre-positioned into a slotted post and then pressed down on top of the wire to secure it.
Punch Down Tool Features
- Tool’s frame was divided into main body with impact mechanism inside and the turnable body.
- With impact pressure adjustable control.
- Turn the turnable part by clockwise direction to H indicated pressure H=15+/- 2kgs for inserting larger wire into terminal block or L indicated pressure L= 10+ 2kgs for standard wire.
- The storage on the top of tool is for storing one piece of spare blade.
- Optional Blades made of SNCM-21 and harden.
- All are interchangeable and reversible.
- Blades are easy for changing and w/o using of screw driver.
- HT-3340,w/o blade, tool’s body only.