Mi Smart Band 5 is the latest offering from Xiaomi in the fitness band category. This wearable succeeds the Mi Smart Band 4, and has a slightly larger display as well as new features such as a dedicated women’s health tracker, stress monitoring, breathing exercises, remote shutter, and Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) Index to help users assess their overall fitness. Also for the first time, Xiaomi has introduced a magnetic charger on its fitness band, eliminating the need to remove the capsule from the strap for charging.
Mi Smart Band 5 Features
- Large colorful Display: 1.1 inches Colorful AMOLED display with 126 x 294 pixels resolution, 100+ watch faces
- Activity Tracking with 11 workout modes: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Cycling, Walking, Freestyle, Pool swimming, Elliptical (New), Rowing machine (New), Jump rope (New), Indoor cycling (New), Yoga (New)
- Convenient Magnetic Charging: The charging interface has been changed to the below of heart rate sensor, and two contact points design, just charge at a touch, no more frequent disassembling the Mi dial
- Battery: 100 mAh battery capacity, up to 14 days (Recharge time <2 hours)
- 50M Water Resistant: Up to 50 meters water resistant rate, freely to wear Mi Band 5 when running and exercising