Mikrotik RB941-2nD hAP Lite Classic. The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) is an ideal little device for your apartment, house or office.
It supports button triggered WPS, for the convenience of not typing a complicated password when somebody wants to have wireless internet access, and can also be told to change to cAP mode and join a CAPsMAN centrally managed network by the push of a button.
Of course, the device runs RouterOS with all the features, bandwidth shaping, firewall, user access control and many others.
The hAP lite is equipped with a powerful 650MHz CPU, 32MB RAM, dual chain 2.4GHz onboard wireless, four Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. USB power supply is included.
Mikrotik RB941-2nD Features
- This small home access point is the perfect device for homes or small offices where all you need is a wireless AP and a few wired devices connected. Based on our popular RB951-2n, the new hAP is an improvement in many areas.
- The device can be powered from the power jack or with passive PoE from a PoE injector. The power adapter is included.
- hAP provides PoE output function for port #5 – it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- The hAP is preconfigured, so all you need to do, is plug in the internet cable, the power, and start using the internet by connecting to the MikroTik network.
- Dual chain wireless 2.4GHz / 650MHz CPU / 64MB of RAM / Passive PoE output on port 5 / USB port for 3G/4G modem