The RB951G-2HnD is a wireless SOHO Gigabit AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has (5) Gigabit Ethernet ports, (1) USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 1000mW 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in.
The MikroTik RouterBoard RB951G-2HnD is a small five port Gigabit Ethernet Wireless-N Access Point in a plastic case. Not only is this an attractive looking tiny SOHO unit, its price is almost as low as the RouterOS license alone – there simply is no choice when it comes to extending your wired and wireless home or office network, the MikroTik RouterBoard RB951G-2HnD has it all.
Mikrotik RB951G-2HND Features
CPU: Atheros AR9344 600Mhz
• (5) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• (1) USB 2.0 Port
• Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
• Power Options: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether 1 (non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
• Power Consumption: Up to 7W
• Dimensions: 4.4″ x 5.4″ x 1.1″ (113 x 138 x 29mm)
• Weight: (including package and power supply) 0.92lbs (420g)
• Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS, Level 4