This OP 4U rack cabinet has been designed for storing rack-mounted equipment for applications such as Networking and Communications, DVRs and Security, PBX / PABX telephone systems or anything else that may require rack-mounted panels and switches. Made of cold pressed steel, this cabinet is durable, strong and secure. For convenient storage solutions this cabinet can easily be mounted on the wall. It features a lockable door with a transparent acrylic glass panel, two removable back/side panels and cable entry in the top and bottom. This cabinet has a rack capacity of 4U. External dimensions are 530mm (W) x 280mm (H) x 350mm (D). For maximum convenience, this cabinet comes fully assembled.
OP 4U Wall Mount Rack Features
- These cabinets feature vented panels to assist with ventilation and allow you to install a standard 120mm cooling fan (not included) in the top panel.
- The innovative design of the hinge allows you to open your cabinet’s door from two directions. The spring loaded hinge can easily be removed from the door and installed on the opposite side(left to right). This allows you to decide which direction you want to open your door from. Making this adjustment requires no special tools. The door just needs to be unlocked when making this adjustment. This feature is ideal for crowded installations where the door might be obstructed from being opened from one direction.
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 4U of space
- Low-profile vertical-mount cabinet extends only 8 in. from the wall while housing equipment up to 36 in. deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches
- Also includes a slide-out 2U mounting bracket at the top of the enclosure for patch panels up to 2.5 in. deep
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
- Top panel and reversible front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented cabinet keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Rails adjust easily—unscrew them, slide them to desired depth, and screw them back in
- Threaded mounting holes support M6 or 12-24 mounting
- Rack spaces marked for easy reference
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance