Designed for use in watches and other small electronics, the Panasonic CR1632 Coin Cell is a potent combination of power and longevity. The tiny battery uses a sophisticated Lithium Manganese Dioxide chemistry, which not only provides it with the high voltage needed for high performance devices, but a sizable 140 mAh capacity to keep them running through extended use. The CR1632 has an incredibly low self-discharge rate that gives it a shelf life of 10 years, allowing you to keep spares around the house or office for when you need them most.
Panasonic CR1632 Features
- Perfect for watches, remote starters, calculators and other small electronics
- Low self-discharge rate gives battery incredibly long shelf life
- Battery Size: CR1632
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.0V
- Nominal Capacity: 140 mAh
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Shelf Life: 10 Years
- Height – 0.13″ (3.2 mm)
- Diameter – 0.63″ (16 mm)
- Weight: 0.06 oz. (1.8 g)
Be the first to review “Panasonic CR1632 3V Cell Button Battery”
You must be logged in to post a review.