Seagate 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive (ST4000VX000). The seventh-generation Seagate® Surveillance HDD addresses the increasing need for high-resolution cameras and camera counts, and ensures cost-effective performance and durability in always-on surveillance systems.
- Precision-tuned for high write surveillance workloads
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support
- Rotational vibration sensors for reliable performance
- Customize power settings to best support motion-activated cameras with Idle 3 support
- Supplement backups with the Seagate Data Rescue Plan in the event of data loss or accident
Seagate 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive Features
Help Reduce Service Costs
Built to withstand the rigors of large-scale, always-on video surveillance, the Surveillance HDD is tuned to handle high write workloads in multi-drive environments with up to 3x the workload ratings of standard desktop drives. Firmware optimization keeps systems running longer, to help minimize post-deployment support costs and system returns.
Maintain Performance in Multi-Drive Environments
Improve your system reliability with drives built for surveillance applications that include the flexibility to scale as your data grows. The addition of rotational vibration sensors on capacities of 4TB or more allows the Surveillance HDD to maintain performance in multi-drive, RAID systems with 8+ drive bays.
Add More Drives and Cameras
Surveillance HDD gives you the flexibility to build surveillance systems that fit today’s immediate needs, with the flexibility to add cameras or drives to your system as needed. Available in massive capacities up to 8TB, Surveillance HDD is optimized to record from up to 64 cameras.