The Sony CR1620 is a high-energy, button-cell lithium battery lasts longer than silver-oxide batteries and is great for use in watches, medical devices and other electronics. Works as a replacement for Duracell®, Eveready and Panasonic®.
Sony CR1620 Features
- Lightweight, High Voltage and High Energy Density: The battery voltage is 3V, almost double that of conventional batteries. This means that the number of batteries required for equipment can be halved for maximum space saving and weight reduction.
- Excellent Discharge Characteristics: Voltage characteristics remain stable even for a long period of discharge, greatly improving the reliability of equipment that uses the battery. Such equipment is also maintenance-free (battery replacement is seldom required).
- Outstanding Temperature Characteristics: Sony’s original organic electrolyte provides superb characteristics over a wide temperature range of -30 to +70 degrees C.
- Excellent Leakage Resistance: The newly developed battery construction and electrolyte ensure maximum leakage resistance over a long span of time.
- Excellent Long-Term Reliability: Carefully selected stable materials are used for the active material as well as for the electrolyte. These materials are sealed by Sony’s innovative technology to minimize battery self-discharge. The annual selfdischarge rate at room temperature is approximately 1% of the nominal capacity.
Be the first to review “Sony CR1620 3V Cell Button Battery”
You must be logged in to post a review.