TG-3468 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective 32-bit Gigabit PCIe Ethernet Adapter which is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab specifications.
The PCIe Gigabit Network Adapter is a high performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3x flow control and Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adapter which is a good selection to upgrade your network.
TP-Link TG-3468 Gigabit PCI Express Network Adapter Features
- Wake-on-LAN supporting
- Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging
- Supports power down/link down power saving
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit