Expand your office or business network capacity to handle a multitude of high-bandwidth applications with the JetStream TL-SG3452P 48-Port PoE+ Compliant Gigabit Managed Switch from TP-Link. This managed rack-mountable switch features 48 PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports, each supporting up to 30W of power with a budget of 384W to operate compatible devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and more. There are also four Gigabit SFP ports for high-speed fiber uplinks.
The TL-SG3452P provides smooth data transfers. The broad range of L2+ and L3 features allow you to configure and manage your network to best suit your business’s needs. A host of security features includes an Access Control List (ACL), Storm Control, and DHCP Snooping to help defend your network against threats. Use the Omada Software Defined Networking platform to manage your connected network devices remotely with the Omada app.
TP-Link TL-SG3452P Features
- 384 W PoE Budget: 48× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 48× gigabit RJ45 ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.