The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-IW-PRO UniFi In-Wall AP WiFi PoE+ Access Point transforms an Ethernet wall connection into a simultaneous, dual-band 802.11AC Wi-Fi Access Point with 3×3 MIMO technology and 50% higher radio rates than the UAP-AC-IW. The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-IW-PRO features Gigabit Ethernet ports, one of which delivers PoE to power and connect an 802.3af device to the network. We recommend powering this Ubiquiti UniFi AC In-Wall AP with the UniFi PoE+ Switch as PoE+ adapters are not included.
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-IW-PRO Point Features
Easy to deploy and manage!
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-IW-PRO UniFi AC1750 WiFi Access Point is fully provisioned prior to dispatch. So you simply connect it to your network via an Ethernet cable and away you go! Adding Access Points is simple! Just purchase any of the Unifi Cloud Controller Access Points to increase your WiFi network. They will be dispatched ready to join your network. With Ubiquiti UniFi’s user management, you can see exactly who and where devices are connected to your WiFi network. You can monitor user bandwidth and block users if required.
Hosted Controller Features
- Cloud base service.
- Plug and go installation.
- One unified wireless network and single SSID.
- Multiple SSID support for Guest Networks etc.
- Remote management.
- User and Guest access.
- Remote Firmware Update.
- Email alerting of faults and problems.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customisation and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to link to an external portal server *. Take advantage of UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Supports customisation of Hotspot portal pages †
* External portal server not included with the Cloud Controller Hosted Service. † Whilst customised pages can be incorporated, development of custom pages is not included with the Cloud Controller Hosted Service
Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
Deploying a Ubiquiti UAP-AC-IW-PRO UniFi AP in a remote or difficult locations is made easier with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE+) functionality that allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the access point. Additional powering options are available with Ubiquiti’s UniFi switch series or PoE injectors.