This UniFi UAP-AC-M-PRO comes pre-provisioned based on your settings and includes 3-years hosted cloud controller service giving a truly hassle free WiFi experience.
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO UniFi Mesh Pro is an Dual-Band WiFi 5 PoE Access Point that offers powerful plug and play, self healing mesh technology for large WiFi deployments looking to maximise WiFi coverage and reliability. This Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO UniFi Mesh Pro is designed to withstand the elements, making it ideal for outdoor deployments and comes bundled with 3-years hosted UniFi Cloud Controller.
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO Features
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
- Units are dispatched pre-provisioned – you just plug them in.
- Free dedicated UK based technical support (9am-5pm Mon to Fri).
- You can manage multiple sites via a single login.
- Manage your WiFi network from anywhere.
- Hassle free!
- 1 x Hosted UniFi Cloud Controller Service for three (3) years.
- 1 x Provisioned Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO UniFi AC1750 WiFi 5 Access Point.
- 1 x 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Injector.
- 1 x 1.8m IEC C5 Power lead (UK).
- Installation telephone support (9am-5pm Mon to Fri).
- Basic provisioning and initial configuration.
- Web portal admin access for ongoing site management.
¥ Thereafter, the user-friendly management portal allows for further customisation and configuration changes.
3-year hosted UniFi Cloud Controller included
The UniFi Controller is a revolutionary WiFi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, into a central management controller. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise WiFi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
UniFi controller platform.
Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs. Use the included map to monitor and analyse radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting, while an advanced RF performance and configuration feature includes spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology. For devices that support Plug & Play Mesh, this functionality is extended to allow multi-hop wireless uplink – so wirelessly uplinked APs can support uplink to other wirelessly uplinked APs.
Guest Portal/Hotspot support
Easy customisation options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customisation and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
Lower deployment and management costs.
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO UniFi Mesh Pro is ideal for providing coverage in hard-to-wire areas such as parks, concerts etc. and features and enclosure designed to withstand the elements of an outdoor deployment. You can power this Ubiquiti UAP-AC-M-PRO UniFi Mesh Pro AP with an 802.3af compatible switch, UniFi PoE Switch, or the included Gigabit PoE adapter. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately).