The UniFi AP is an Access Point ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks. This model features a 450Mbps throughput at 2.4GHz, 300Mbps throughput at 5GHz, and a 122m range. Sleek Industrial Design: UniFi AP can be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface (mounting kits included). Scalability for Thousands: With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Rapid Deployment: Plug and Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources. Simultaneous Dual-Band WiFi: The UniFi®AP-PRO supports up to 300 Mbps, 2×2 MIMO for the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps, 3×3 MIMO for the 2.4 GHz band.
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO-CLOUD WiFi 5 Access Point Features
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
- The unit is dispatched pre-provisioned – you just plug it in.
- Free dedicated technical support (9am-5pm Mon to Fri).
- You can manage multiple sites via a single login.
- Manage your WiFi network from anywhere.
- Hassle free!
- 1 x Hosted UniFi Cloud Controller Service for three (3) years.
- 1 x Provisioned Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO UniFi AC1750 WiFi Access Point.
- 1 x Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Injector.
- 1 x 1.8m IEC C5 Power lead (UK).
- Installation telephone support (9am-5pm Mon to Fri).
- Basic provisioning and initial configuration ¥.
- Web portal admin access for ongoing site management.
¥ Thereafter, the user-friendly management portal allows for further customisation and configuration changes.
Easy to deploy and manage!
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO UniFi AC1750 WiFi 5 Access Point is fully provisioned prior to dispatch. So you simply connect it to your network via an Ethernet cable and away you go! Adding Access Points is simple! Just purchase any of the Unifi Cloud Controller Access Points to increase your WiFi network. They will be dispatched ready to join your network. With Ubiquiti UniFi’s user management, you can see exactly who and where devices are connected to your WiFi network. You can monitor user bandwidth and block users if required.
Hosted Controller Features
- Cloud base service.
- Plug and go installation.
- One unified wireless network and single SSID.
- Multiple SSID support for Guest Networks etc.
- Remote management.
- User and Guest access.
- Remote Firmware Update.
- Email alerting of faults and problems.
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
Easy customisation and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to link to an external portal server *. Take advantage of UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Supports customisation of Hotspot portal pages †
* External portal server not included with the Cloud Controller Hosted Service. † Whilst customised pages can be incorporated, development of custom pages is not included with the Cloud Controller Hosted Service
802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Deploying a Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO UniFi AP in a remote or difficult locations is made easier with integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality that allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the access point. This Access Point bundle includes UK power supplies and PoE injectors for each device. (Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 803.2af/at Supported (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)).
Important Outdoor installation requirements
The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-PRO UniFi AP may be installed outdoors under an eave or other protected location. Do not install the UniFi AP in an open environment. The mounting location should be at least 60 cm (2 ft) from the edge of the eave or ceiling and the cable feed must be pointed downwards when wall-mounted. Shielded Category 5 (or above) cabling should be used for all outdoor wired Ethernet connections and should be grounded through the AC ground of the PoE. We recommend that you protect your networks from harmful outdoor environments and destructive ESD events with industrial-grade, shielded Ethernet cable from Ubiquiti Networks (see accessories tab).