USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output with 1920×1200/1080p video support. The adapter minimizes clutter with a slim design that seamlessly blends with your video cable – an ideal space-saving solution for multi-monitor applications on laptop, or desktop computers.
Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to HDMI adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
To save space while travelling, this ultra-portable USB to HDMI adapter features a lightweight, small footprint design that fits easily in a laptop carrying bag.
Leveraging the high-bandwidth (5 Gbps) SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface, the adapter delivers smooth, high-definition content to your HDMI display/projector. The adapter can be used to mirror your primary desktop, showing the same image on each display, or to extend your desktop to double your workspace and increase your productivity.
USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter Features
- USB 3.0 to HDMI-The USB 3.0 – HDMI adapter enables you to connect additional display devices (CRT /LCD monitor projector) to your desktop PC or notebook ( ONLY support: Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7).
- High-Definition-Be able to project content from your computer onto a larger screen to view in High-Definition up to 1920 x 1080 (also support 800*600 / 1280*720 / 1360*768 / 1600*1200).
- Super Speed & Flawless Audio-Super transfer speed USB 3.0 bandwidth up to 5 Gbps for the best performance; like an external graphics card to deliver smooth high definition video to your HDTV or projector.
- Portable & Convenient-The flexibility of the USB 3.0 technology saves the need to open the computer or struggle with issues related to the HDMI card. It’s lightweight and small, so it’s enough to be carried anywhere.
- Easy Install & Operate-Please install its internal driver directly. After plug it into your computer, you will see there a new USB device folder in your computer, then open it and double click to install the driver.
This USB3.0 to HDMI Adapter only works for the computer which is running Windows 7 / 8 / 10 operation system.
Please try to install its internal driver directly. After plugging it into your computer, you will see there a new USB device folder in your computer, then double clicks to install the driver.