USB to RJ45 Console Cable . Access & configure managed network router, switch or network appliances with this professional USB Cisco console cable. Ideal for managing LAN & WAN networks from a laptop that does not have the 9 pin / db9 serial port. Leave one in the cabinet for less downtime in business-critical environments.
USB to RJ45 Console Cable Features
- Replaces RS232 (DB-25/DB-9) serial port perfectly, connects to any laptop/PC’s USB port directly to a console port like a charm. No more RS232 Female and male adapters; Note: This is Not a USB Ethernet Cable.
- An essential accessory of branded routers, switches, firewalls and wireless LAN controllers with CONSOLE port, such as Cisco, Ubiquiti, Juniper, Fortigate, Mikrotik, TP-Link, Huawei, HP ProCurve devices and more. Our unique cable works flawlessly and quickly on laptop and desktop computer
- Microsoft (HCL) certified to be compatible with Windows, no CD required for as the drivers are part of the OS distribution. If the drivers can’t be automatically installed, please contact us at any time
- Full support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows, MAC OS, Linux and Android, except Chrome OS. For details of OS compatibility, please scroll down this page and take a look at ‘Product description’
- USB2.0 (1.1 compatible); CONSOLE’s DTE Pinouts: RTS(1), DTR(2), TXD (3), GND(4), GND(5), RXD (6), DSR(7), CTS(8); so Moyina RJ45 cable is 1-CTS, 2-DSR, 3-RXD, 4-GND, 5-GND, 6-TXD, 7-DTR, 8-RTS.